Mechanical Associate – Building Services
We are seeking Mechanical Engineers at Associate Level to lead a portfolio of innovative projects across a number of sectors, develop their team and help lead the business with opportunities in Sydney.
• Established in Denmark over 80 years ago.
• We are practitioners in mechanical and electrical engineering, lighting and sustainable design.
• We employ people in five different countries, on four continents, working from a unique “one-studio” approach.
• The opportunity to work on a range of projects from iconic Arts venues in Sydney, Museums in London to Hospital projects in Hong Kong and University buildings in Copenhagen.
• By tapping into our skills base of local talent with combined global expertise on projects, we are able to provide a personal service with focus on collaboration, integration and providing the best service to our clients.
• Our reputation, as one of the most respected and awarded building services consultancies, is built on the foundations of inspirational architects, brave clients - and “our way of thinking”.
• Appropriate University qualifications
• Minimum of 6-8 years’ experience
• Positive, can-do attitude.
• Commitment to quality
• Sense of fun
• Inquisitive, interpersonal with good communication
We offer a dynamic workplace, with a focus on supporting the well being and needs of our people in their personal and professional development, as part of our commitment to consistently deliver positive outcomes.
Please include a CV and covering letter with your application. Applications close 27th April 2018. Options available for employer sponsored immigration for eligible candidates.
Please visit http://www.steensenvarming.com to find out about our story so far and discover where we’re going.
We encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply. All applicants will be considered without attention to race, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.