Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is at the forefront of M&E design engineering and have locations across the UK, they are growing rapidly and are working on a multiple projects of a different variety sectors, they are currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in Reading.
Mechanical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- delivering detailed designs as part of an integral team
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Using CAD and BIM Revit software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
corresponding with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project team
- Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
- Ensuring the design and maintenance of building systems upholds to the legislative and health and safety requirements
- Advising clients and architects on energy use and conservation in a range of buildings and sites, aiming to minimise the environmental impact
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Membership of a professional institution (Cibse)
- Degree qualified Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Health & Safety, CDM, Building Regulation legislation knowledge
- Possess the ability to produce scale drawings using AutoCAD
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office packages.
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly