Intermediate Electrical Engineer
My client is at the forefront of M&E design engineering and have locations across the UK, they are growing rapidly and are working on a multiple projects of a different variety sectors, they are currently looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Reading.
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and presenting documentation to clients as per their expectation so requirements are met
- correspond with the client and recommend appropriate courses of action to take to meet project requirements.
- Establish and agree clear responsibility as lead internal consultant for the project. Propose labour resource requirements, monitor time and disbursements spends and take remedial action as appropriate on allocating the charges to the individual job to ensure that financial objectives are met.
- When acting as lead Consultant undertake all aspects of project management as defined by the client in their letter of appointment.
- Manage subordinates appropriately so that they may fully participate in their various teams, while still meeting client requirements.
Electrical Design Engineer requirements:
- IET qualified or equivalent membership of a professional institution
- Degree qualified Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience.
- Health & Safety, CDM, Building Regulation legislation knowledge
- Possess the ability to produce scale drawings using AutoCAD
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office packages.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly