Senior Electrical Design Engineer
My Client are mechanical and electrical (M&E) engineering experts who work across a wide variety of different sectors to support architects, specifiers, designers and construction teams in bringing a plethora of interesting and expansive projects to life. They have multiple locations across the UK and are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team based in their Manchester office.
Senior Electrical Design Engineers Responsibilities:
- Design and Instalation of various electrical systems
- Inspection of various systems to determine faults
- Diagnosis and rectification of faults on a range of circuits and equipment
- Liaising with Project Managers and clients to ensure budgetary, time scale and legislative requirements are met
- Regularly briefing the team being lead by you, explaining the intent and execution of the project. Ensure contracts / letters of intent are in order before work commences.
- Review the design programme to ensure that resources are available to complete the work.
- Lead the completion and regular amendment to the project. Monitor the work of the project engineers and compare weekly against the previously agreed CTC. Flag up any potential 'profit' or 'loss' to your DTL when compared to the agreed
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in Electrical design for Building Services
- Ability to run multiple projects at one time
- Good working knowledge of Amtech, Dialux and AutoCAD
- Proven track record in delivery projects on time and within budget
- CEng or working towards