Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
My client is an established M&E design consultancy with multiple offices across the UK they have had continual growth for over a decade and now and are working on some exciting projects throughout a multitude of sectors, they are currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join there team in Manchester.
As a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you duties will include:
- Detailing mechanical building services design calculations using a variety of different methods i.e, manual hand calculations, Excel spreadsheets and use of various softwares
- Delivering detailed mechanical building services design as part of the design team.
- Corresponding with professionals, engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors as well as liaising with clients to make sure requirements are met.
- Deliverance of engineering solutions to budgetary and time restraints
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems and specifying maintenance and operating procedures
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years mechanical building services design experience
- Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- CEng or actively working towards
- Ability to deliver multiple projects at one time
Apply for Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly