Principal Mechanical Engineer
My client is an established M&E design consultancy with multiple offices across the UK they have had continual growth for over a decade and now and are working on some exciting projects throughout a multitude of sectors, they are currently looking for a Principal Mechanical Design Engineer to join their team in Liverpool.
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients, attending meetings and presenting designs, as well as attending the meetings of the design teams
- Lead and assist with the design of various Mechanical building service projects
- Leading and guiding more junior engineers, managing them on projects and offering assistance where needed
- Preparing, coordinating and presenting documentation of mechanical reports and specifications
- Using your expertise to advise clients as well as other project members.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new techniques and technologies and legislations
Principal Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years mechanical building services design experience
- Degree in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- CEng or actively working towards
- Ability to deliver multiple projects at one time