Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Due to an increased workload my client is looking for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join their Building Services department delivering engineering solutions across a number of sectors.
This medium sized company is renowned in the industry for delivering some of the most iconic Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use and Master Plan Schemes across London. They also boast Specialist Buildings, Major London Hotels, Leisure and Office developments within their ever growing portfolio. They have successfully collaborated in several full BIM projects with contract values typically ranging from £10million to beyond £200million.
To be considered for the role of an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer the successful candidate will possess the following:
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services / HND in a relevant discipline
- 4/5 years' Mechanical Building Services Experience
- Experience using and AutoCad, Hevacomp, IES; Thermal Modelling
- Experience in the completion of ventilation, heating, cooling and knowledge of Building Regulations Part B, G, F & L.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of projects, including works at both planning and detailed design stages
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director Level
- Excellent presentation, communication skills, and punctuation
- Externally you will be required to liaise with clients, architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team and promoting other services provided by the company.
- Live within 1 hour of the office
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a relaxed yet busy environment. The company is a professional member of the Chartered Institute of Building Service Engineers (CIBSE) and actively encourages staff to progress to Chartered status, supported through CPD events and in-house training. Very competitive package and benefits offered.