Revit / BIM Manager
BIM Manager / Autodesk Revit MEP
Employment Type: Full Time Employment Category : Permanent Number of Vacancies : 1 Primary Location : United Kingdom-South East-Epsom Industry: Buildings, Infrastructure, Urban Development My client is looking to appoint a BIM Manager to provide their expertise and design knowledge on a variety of high profile multi-disciplinary projects in the UK and abroad.
This role is part of the Building Services UK national practice and will involve working with a multidiscipline team of architects and engineers, providing a comprehensive and fully integrated design services to our clients. This is a great opportunity for an experienced information manager to work within an internationally renowned consultant, affording the opportunity to work on large scale multidiscipline projects. You should have the ability to make decisions, act on your own initiative and operate in a pro-active way. The individual will have the following responsibilities (but not limited to): Requirements
- An excellent working knowledge of Autodesk Revit MEP with proven experience, ideally having worked on major design projects.
- Complimentary experience of Autodesk AutoCAD and/or MicroStation would also be beneficial as would hands on use of Navisworks and EDMS tools.
- A thorough understanding and ability to communicate the aspirations and principles of BIM.
- A robust knowledge of Building Services design and experience of services full co-ordination.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a larger team and able to plan strategically, make decisions, act on own initiative and operate in a pro-active way to support the needs of the business.
- Flexibility to work in Epsom/London and willing to potentially travel within the UK and abroad for project related work.
- Capable of accurate work under pressure and able to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Interested in developing design tools to enable more efficient and accurate production of project deliverables.
- Wider knowledge of other disciplines highly desirable.
- Able to gain security clearance if required.
- Project initiation, setting up and establishing new projects with appropriate file structures and BIM standards.
- Exploit opportunities for low cost base working within the Atkins group.
- Project delivery, management of modelling duties, co-ordinate modelling teams and ensure integration of modelling information with other disciplines.
- Production management of drawn information in the appropriate format to meet project timescales.
- Implement quality control and ensure adherence to standards with consistency of approach across REVIT output.
- Support for tenders and proposals requiring digital information content.
This role may require security clearance and offers of employment will be dependent on obtaining the relevant level of clearance. If this is necessary it will be discussed with you at interview.
If applying to this role please do not make reference to (in conversation) or include in your application or CV, details of any current or previously held security clearance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Revit / BIM Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly