Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Guildford
Are you an ambitious, career motivated Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer, looking to work on great projects with a growing M&E Consultancy?
If the answer is yes and you would like to work in the exciting city of Guildford, please read on.
My client is a well established M&E Consultancy, who currently have an enviable reputation in the South East/London markets.
They work in a variety of sectors, but a large majority of their work is with high end clients in the Commercial, Retail and Fit Out sectors.
Due to their ongoing success and growth plans they are looking to recruit a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, to join their growing team.
If you want to work for a company that will give you the chance to take on more responsibility, grow with the company as they expand and work towards Chartership and Senior management level, this is a great opportunity for you.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, with ideally 1-4 years experience within a consulting environment.
- HND or Degree qualified, and keen to progress to Chartership (full support and additional training on offer to help you achieve this).
- Happy to work on your own initiative, reporting to a senior engineer. If you are happy attending client meetings this would be a bonus, but if not you will accompany the senior engineer to meetings.
- Capable of using the latest industry software relating to building services electrical design.
- Commutable to Guildford, or happy to relocate within the UK (you must have full working rights and previous UK based experience and knowledge of UK regs).
- Have a genuine desire to progress within a growing business. My client is looking for people who want to work to the very top within the Building Services industry, and will offer full support and a clear path for you to achieve this.
What my client can offer you:
- Genuine career prospects, with a growing dynamic business.
- Excellent training to Chartered engineer status.
- The chance to work on great projects.
- Work in the heart of Guildford, one of the best cities in the UK in terms of quality of living.
If you are a building Services Electrical Design engineer and would like to be considered for this position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533 from 7am-8pm Monday-Saturday.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org