CAD Technician (Building Services)
An established Building Services MEP design consultancy has a vacancy for an M&E CAD Technician to join its office in Berkshire.
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Operate from 2 offices
- Currently employ about 20-25 staff
- Projects include a mixture of new build and refurbishments primarily with the Hotel/Hospitality, Commercial & Residential sectors.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD MEP a preference.
- Knowledge of 3D software (SketchUp) an advantage.
- Good knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems for building projects.
- Ability to interpret marked up designs and produce electronic installation drawings in accordance with company design standards.
- Ability to work on own initiative to produce minimum level of coordinated services drawings (sections, elevations)
- Good understanding of Architectural and structural drawings.
- Enthusiastic nature with a willingness to learn new skills.
- The company would like to employ an ambitions CAD Technician who would be keen to move into a CAD Manager job role in the future.
- Punctual and dedicated, hard-working
- Excellent communication skills
Apply for CAD Technician (Building Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly