Site Engineering Manager
A new and exciting opportunity within Mitie has opened up for a Site Engineering Manager to be based in Central London. The right person will be managing to a team of engineers whilst providing M&E technical support. So if you're looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
Duties will include:
- Management of the engineering team, with a mix of electrical, multi-skilled and fabric engineers.
- Ensuring that all PPM’s and reactive duties are carried out along with meeting the companies KPI’s and SLA’s
- To be able to provide technical support relating to electrical and mechanical issues/ queries
- To be ‘hands on’ and ready to jump on the tools to provide the team with additional support & guidance as and when.
- Liaising with clients & contractors
The right person for the job:
- Strong technical knowledge (electrical & mechanical)
- Ideally time served- having come from an engineering background working on the tools- within an M&E/ Multi skilled position
- Previous supervisory experience- overseeing a team of engineers would be beneficial
- Client facing & relationship building skills.
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, 25 days annual holiday pay, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to travel across different sites nationwide with the view to progress you within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now? Interviews are being held immediately!
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.
Apply for Site Engineering Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly