Associate Electrical Engineer
Black & White Engineering are an established fast growing international building services consultancy operating globally. Black & White have specialist and extensive sector representation in Retail, High Rise, Leisure and Hotels, Large Mixed Use, Data Centres and Commercial buildings.
Due to an expanding portfolio of projects we have an opportunity for Senior team members with extensive Mechanical or Electrical Project experience within building services to lead an impressive variety of projects across Commercial, Mission Critical, Data Centres, new build development and large-scale refurbishment sectors in our London office.
We are looking for an Associate Electrical Engineer level candidate. Key Responsibilities
- Promote the culture of the business both internally and externally
- Management of a multi service team working with limited supervision from a Director or Technical Director
- Will work collaboratively with external teams to provide high quality designs that deliver to the customer brief
- Assist in the preparation of fee submissions and the winning of projects
- Be self-motivated
- As a senior member of the team you will encourage, lead and develop more junior members of the team through mentoring and coaching
- Keep up to date with current and proposed legislation and use your knowledge and skills to support other team members, being a technical and commercial mentor for more junior staff
- Participate in design audits of work from other global offices
- Present projects to clients and other professions as part of the project development and sign off process within a project
- Keep accurate records
- Manage fee income and project expenditure
The Requirements: The candidate will be required to demonstrate significant industry experience in a building services MEP team within a number of sectors including the delivery of projects from conception and the management of mixed discipline teams.
Preferably have an accredited Building Services related degree, or at least an HNC/HND.
The candidate should be progressive, team member, motivated and with a focus on quality delivery.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with a real opportunity to develop personally and to grow with the organisation.
Apply for Associate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly