Principal Electrical Design Engineer
Are you looking for an interesting opportunity that will expand your knowledge, accelerate your career and test your expertise? Our client is an innovative long-standing single disciplinary M&E design consultancy that have retained a wide variety of portfolio projects.
They are currently looking for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer to Join their esteemed practice to work alongside them in either their Harrogate or Manchester depending on where the candidate is located office on a contract basis, the successful candidate should have the desire to move in to an associates role and be looking to help grow the business.
Principal Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of relevant experience as an Electrical Design engineer within the building services environment
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- CIBSE and IET Membership
- Qualifications, IEng with relevant experience
- HNC or equivalent with extensive relevant experience
- The job holder will provide technical support and services as directed.
- Ability to use CAD and other specific software's
- Proven track record in project delivery
If you think you would be a valuable Principal Electrical Design Engineer to this Company then apply, or alternatively email an up to date CV