Principal Electrical Design Engineer
Are you looking for an interesting opportunity that will expand your knowledge, accelerate your career and test your expertise? Our client is an innovative long-standing single disciplinary M&E design consultancy that have retained a wide variety of portfolio projects.
They are currently looking for a Principal Electrical Design Engineer to Join their esteemed practice to work alongside them in either their Harrogate or Manchester depending on where the candidate is located office on a contract basis, the successful candidate should have the desire to move in to an associates role and be looking to help grow the business.
Principal Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of relevant experience as an Electrical Design engineer within the building services environment
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- CIBSE and IET Membership
- Qualifications, IEng with relevant experience
- HNC or equivalent with extensive relevant experience
- The job holder will provide technical support and services as directed.
- Ability to use CAD and other specific software's
- Proven track record in project delivery
If you think you would be a valuable Principal Electrical Design Engineer to this Company then apply, or alternatively email an up to date CV
Apply for Principal Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly