Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
A multi award-winning building services consultancy in Birmingham are looking for a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their MEP team.
They are one of the largest M&E consultancies in the UK, with a steady stream of work coming into the business.
The company cover a broad range of projects throughout the UK including commercial, residential, industrial, healthcare, leisure, hotels and schools. Opportunity to also work overseas.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng
- A minimum of 2 years consultancy experience, however applicants with less experience will also be considered
- Attend design team and site inspection meetings
- Forward thinking, mechanically minded individual who is familiar in all aspects of HVAC
- Strong communication skills, effective working in a team of people
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
The successful candidate will be joining the consultancy alongside the Senior Engineers, who will offer full support throughout the design process.
This role will suit a highly motivated Junior Mechanical Design Engineer with an imaginative approach to design solutions.
If you are a Junior Mechanical Design Engineer and are looking to join a large organisation with excellent career prospects, please contact Lloyd Walker from BPI Recruitment on 01483 343072 for more information detailing the role.