Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
A multi award-winning building services consultancy in Oxford are looking for a Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer to join their growing MEP team.
They are one of the most sought after M&E consultancies in the UK, with a steady stream of work coming into the business.
The company cover a broad range of projects throughout the UK including commercial, residential, industrial, healthcare, leisure, hotels and schools.
- Degree (or HND) in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng)
- A minimum of 2 years consultancy experience
- Attend design team and site inspection meetings Forward thinking, mechanically minded individual who is familiar in all aspects of HVAC
- Strong communication skills, effective working in a team of people
- Preparation of technical specifications and schedules
The successful candidate will be joining the consultancy alongside the Senior Engineers, who will offer full support throughout the design process.
This role will suit a highly motivated Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with an imaginative approach to design solutions.
If you are a Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer, looking to join a reputable organisation with excellent career prospects, please contact Lloyd Walker on 01483 343072 for further information detailing the role.
Apply for Junior / Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly