Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Are you looking for a new exciting role with one of the largest multi-disciplinary consultancies in the world?
Our client is a well-established company that have been providing excellence for over half a century, they are always working on exciting new projects in a range of different sectors, they are currently looking for a skilled and innovative Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join there team on a Permanent basis in there Manchester office.
This is a great opportunity for an Intermediate Engineer that's looking to accelerate their career to new heights, offering a chance to work on some exclusive projects and be part of a team of esteemed engineers.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Cibse Certified
- Possess a degree in Mechanical Building Services Design Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years' experience as Mechanical Engineer in a building services environment.
- Health & Safety, CDM, Building Regulation legislation knowledge
- Ability to produce scale drawings using relevant software
- Excellent IT skills using MS Office packages.
if you think you possess the ability to be a valued Mechanical Design Engineer in this prestigious company then apply or alternatively email your updated CV
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly