Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity that could expand your career and help you progress in the engineering industry?
Our client is an internationally renowned consultancy with a multi-million-pound turnover working in over 100 countries they are currently looking for a passionate intermediate Electrical Design Engineer to come and work with them in there Manchester office on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress up the career ladder and become an established Electrical Design Engineer.
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Requirement:
- IET qualified or equivalent membership of a professional institution
- Qualified to degree standard Electrical Design Engineer with a minimum of 4 years' experience within a Building Services Design role
- Knowledge of current legislation in relation to Building Services
- Ability to produce detailed drawings using relative software
- Conversant in MS Office packages
If you believe that you could be an integral Electrical Design Engineer to this successful consultancy then apply or alternatively email your updated CV
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly