Senior / Principal Mechanical Engineer
A busy, results driven building services consultancy that have a reputation for delivering technical excellence are currently in the market for new talent and looking to hire a Principal Mechanical Engineer / Senior Mechanical Engineer in their Central London office.
Working to high standards has enabled this company to establish themselves with some very high-profile clients and the majority of their work is through repeat business. They specialise across a wide range of sectors including Arts & Culture, Leisure, Commercial, Retail, Education but continue to grow and expand into new markets including Healthcare and Residential.
They are currently working on numerous commercial schemes over £100m in value, several large healthcare projects, residential schemes, and industrial projects. With continued project wins and a strong portfolio to their name they make an attractive prospect to work for and can offer a secure career path with continuous training and development for the right person.
The company has a great culture and a real family feel to the business in a relaxed atmosphere where support is offered in an open planned office.
This role would suit a well-established Principal Mechanical Engineer or Senior Mechanical Engineer who is looking for a long-term position and has an ambitious and hard-working mindset. Someone who looking to take that step up and play a part in moulding the future direction of the company with the potential to become a future Co-Owner / Director of the business.
- Over 8 years of experience from a building services background.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Proven ability leading multiple projects.
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key clients.
- Supporting and mentoring more junior team members.
- Be efficient in AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Hevacomp, IES/TAS, and other relevant design software.
- Already working at a senior or principal level.
- The drive to progress in their career to a principal/associate level and beyond.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you are interested in this role and would like to join a forward-thinking company with a strong working ethic and friendly culture then please apply and attach your CV.