Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you looking to work with one of the biggest names in the world when it comes to M&E Engineering consultancies?
Our client has offices all over the world and work on some of the largest projects across the globe. They have around 20,000 employees working with them and are currently looking for a Senior Electrical Design engineer to come and work with them in their Bristol based office.
The right candidate will be looking to expand on their knowledge and skill set and will be looking to grow their career further, you will have to have experience in a variety of different sectors e.g. healthcare, education, residential and commercial as they deliver projects throughout a multitude of industries and you would be expected to be versatile enough to work with them on these. you will have to be motivated and happy interacting with other professionals as there will be a portion of the role that is very business facing although you will still have to be technically excellent when it comes to the design aspect of the role.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer requirements:
- Degree qualified or the equivalent qualification in building services
- CEng or working towards it
- Knowledge of a variety of different industry software
- Literate with all MS Packages
- Highly experienced in when it comes to detailed design
- Ability to lead a team of individuals
- Ability to deliver multiple projects on time and in budget
- Strong report writing skills
- Confident in client facing position
- Experience in other building services consultancies
If you are an experienced Senior Electrical Design Engineer and believe you are able to provide this highly renowned consultancy with what they are looking for, then apply or contact Kye Nessling on 01728726125