Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - Building Services - Derby - £30-38k
Your new company
A small building services consultancy in Derby who offer M&E design services to a wide range of clients across multiple industry sectors. Due to continued success and plans for expansion they require an intermediate electrical design engineer to join their team.
Your new role
The role To ensure engineers are offered a varied project workload our typical project types include Education, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Leisure and Healthcare. The company's current need is for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer who has previously worked within a building services consultancy environment, or a design environment within contractors, and who has a varied project portfolio experience.
The successful candidate will have experience of undertaking electrical design, producing 2D CAD drawings (experience with Revit and BIM would be advantageous) compiling reports, managing information streams, working with suppliers and contractors as well as attending client and contractor meetings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Completed a minimum of an HND qualification in relevant subject;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Building Services Consultancy;
- Good experience of electrical detail design and D&B;
- Competent user of design software;
- Competent user of AutoCAD/Revit;
- Experience of calculation software such as Relux and/or Dialux and Amtech is essential.
What you'll get in return
- £30,000 - 38,000
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Company pension contribution
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.