Senior Electrical Engineer (Global Multi-Disciplinary Consulting Engineer)
We are currently assisting our client, a global building services engineering consultancy, to secure a Senior Electrical Engineer for their expanding team in the heart of Edinburgh.
They are a leading consultancy involved in all areas of Building Services design across a range of sectors, with specific expertise in the design of critical systems. They have worked an extensive array of high-profile and iconic developments and continue to win such desirable projects from a range of blue-chip clients.
They are looking to hire an established Senior Electrical engineer to adopt a key role in the management and production of their electrical designs for Commercial (including Shell & Core and Office fit-outs), Residential, Hotels, Retail, Mixed Use and Data Centres developments.
You will lead design team meetings and coordinate between the M,E + P disciplines, you will have regular liaison with relevant industry professionals and take a direct hand in the development of the more junior engineers/technicians.
• Will have at least 5-10 years engineering experience in the field of Electrical Building Services
• A recognised electrical engineering qualification
Ideally you will have...
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with staff at all levels including a proven ability to communicate with technical staff across multiple disciplines
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with clients
• Highly developed verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• The ability to exercise substantial initiative and high level judgement and to work independently to meet objectives
• Well developed problem solving skills
• Demonstrate an appropriate level of technical competence
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Electrical Engineer to join one of the most prominent consultancies in Building Services engineering, they are offering excellent remuneration, car allowance, bonuses and incentives, earning and development opportunities, employee awards, potential for international transfer, pension or superannuation and plenty of active social programs.
Please contact Gerrard Samuel on 020 8802 0111 for further details on this role.