Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Principal Mechanical Engineer
Are you currently looking for an opportunity to work with a long standing and highly renowned multidisciplinary Consultancy as a Principal Mechanical Engineer?
The client we are working with are looking for an experienced engineer to come and join them in their office based in Bury St Edmunds. The successful candidate will have extensive design experience within a consultancy environment. You can expect a generous package as a valued member of this exciting company.
Principal Mechanical Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or relevant equivalent in mechanical Engineering/building services
- CEng or working towards chartership
- Minimum of 10 years in a buliding services consultancy
- Ability to use variety of design software
- Ability to mentor jenior and intermediate engineers
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple projects at one time
If you are an established mechanical design engineer looking for your next exciting opportunity then apply
Apply for Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly