Senior Mechanical Engineer
My client are a global mechanical and electrical engineering design firm, founded over thirty years ago. They have a portfolio which includes some of the most recognised buildings in the world. They have teams made up experts, sector talent and resources, to deliver projects anywhere in the world.
They currently have a requirement for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join their busy team in London to work on a six-month+ basis. If you are currently looking to secure your next contract have a look at the brief below and get in touch.
- Supply and extract ventilation system design including grille and plant selection and fan head pressure calculations including knowledge of heat recovery.
- Heat gain and loss calculations
- Report writing and specification writing including system schedules
- LTHW design including pipe sizing and plant selection including pump head calculations and emitter selection
- VRF/VRV design and plant selection
- Air conditioning design including pipe sizing, pump calculations, heat rejection and plant selection
- Terminal unit options and selections
- Design incorporating renewable or green solutions such as CHP, ground source heat pumps etc
- Working in a BIM environment and collaboration with Revit Operators
- Understanding and knowledge of RIBA stages (both old and new) and expected level of deliverable at each stage
Software Packages Microsoft Office
- Bluebeam Revu
- British Standards
- Building Regulations
- CIBSE Guides
- BSRIA Guides and Applications
- Renewable Technology
- CIBSE or Other recognised institution for Mechanical Engineers
- Degree or other appropriate recognised qualification
Apply for Senior Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly