Associate Director job for a national building services company based in Leeds
Your new company
An exciting business with a variety of projects across the country, they are looking to expand their Leeds office through this newly-created Associate Director position.
Your new role
As Associate Director, you will support the Director in managing and developing the activities of the organisation's national compliance function and ensure that targets are met within agreed commercial and business parameters across quality, service and output. You will also manage a national team of 15 engineers and technicians who are predominantly home-based.
What you'll need to succeed
- Membership of an appropriate Engineering Institution. Registered by the Engineering Council at least at IEng level or academic qualifications to BEng
- The ability to operate within ISO9001 & ISO14001 processes
- Working knowledge of commercial job costing techniques
- A wide breadth of experience and knowledge in Consultancy field, with detailed design skills in a particular specialism
- A working knowledge of forms of agreement and contract documentation
- Full UK driving licence
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary is on offer, with the addition of car allowance, laptop, pension, dividend payment and a generous annual leave entitlement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly