Junior Building Physics Consultant
MACH is a well established and expanding holistic consultancy. We come from an acoustic background which makes us a bit different, however in recent years we have been offering a much wider range of services, with building physics consultancy being a key growth area. Our analytical and highly graphical nature has delivered a brand/philosophy that is respected throughout the construction industry.
MACH therefore offers a unique opportunity, where you can join a team of young, creative people and make a significant mark on our company. Our goals have always been to support our staff, encourage entrepreneurialism and ensure that we are a leading consultancy service.
The MACH Energy team is growing fast, thus we have a wide range of opportunities available and can offer candidates new challenges and excellent career growth within a driven and friendly environment.
Responsibilities for the junior consultant role will include carrying out thermal modelling (daylight, ventilation/overheating, energy), writing reports, producing drawings and managing projects, with occasional attendance at design team meetings.
Candidates should have 2 years of relevant industry experience, as well as the below experience;
- Relevant qualifications in Environmental Design or similar.
- Experience of carrying out assessments for Daylight and Thermal Comfort studies using IES/TAS, with reference to TM52, TM59, BB101 etc;
- Knowledge of Part L assessments, building modelling and EPCs;
- Experience of managing the delivery of energy and sustainability services on projects;
- Knowledge of planning strategies, as well as energy and sustainability statements;
- Good report writing ability and communication skills;
- Driving license;
For more information or to apply, please contact Ze Nunes on 0117 944 1388 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.