Senior Building Physics Consultant
MACH is a well established and expanding holistic consultancy. We come from an acoustic background which makes us a bit different, however in recent years we have been offering a much wider range of services, with building physics consultancy being a key growth area. Our analytical and highly graphical nature has delivered a brand/philosophy that is respected throughout the construction industry.
MACH therefore offers a unique opportunity, where you can join a team of young, creative people and make a significant mark on our company. Our goals have always been to support our staff, encourage entrepreneurialism and ensure that we are a leading consultancy service.
The MACH Energy team is growing fast, thus we have a wide range of opportunities available and can offer candidates new challenges and excellent career growth within a driven and friendly environment.
Senior Consultant responsibilities within the job will include; working with clients throughout the design and construction phases of a project, attending design team meetings, finalising/issuing design reports, helping with marketing and creating fee proposals with the support from the rest of the team. Research is also important within MACH and as such attendance to conferences is expected, with presentation of papers encouraged.
Candidates should have at least 5 years of relevant industry experience and the following qualities;
- Relevant qualifications in Environmental Design or similar;
- Experience with attending design meetings and managing the delivery of energy and sustainability services on projects;
- Experience with marketing and bid work;
- Good working knowledge of thermal modelling and willingness to provide cross-disciplinary advice alongside the other teams in the office;
- Considerable experience and knowledge of Part L and planning strategies, as well as energy and sustainability statements;
- Driving license;
For more information or to apply, please contact Ze Nunes on 0117 944 1388 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org