Principal Electrical Design Engineer
Are you looking for your next expansive opportunity to work with a boutique design consultancy as a Principal Electrical Design Engineer?
The client that we are currently working with have been established for ten years now and deliver some technically brilliant projects across the UK. They operate through out a variety of different industries ranging from healthcare to sporting facilities, so there is opportunity to work on some exciting projects. They are currently looking to add a Principal Electrical Design Engineer to their team to work on a multitude of projects based in their Cardiff office.
As the successful candidate you will be an established engineer with extensive design experience whilst also being able to handle various client-based responsibilities. You will be comfortable leading a team of engineers to complete projects on time and within budgetary restraints.
Principal Electrical Design Engineer requirements:
- Degree qualified in either building services or Electrical Engineering
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Minimum of 10 years within a building services environment
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
- Diverse industry experience
- Capable of mentoring junior and intermediate engineers
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Full UK driving license
If you are an established engineer looking for your next challenging and rewarding role then apply now.