Head of Engineering - South East England
I am currently looking to recruit a Head of Engineering, to work for a leading HVAC specialist, based in the South East of England.
My client is an award winning contractor, and are considered one of the market leaders in the Mechanical HVAC installation sector.
They have an enviable reputation for delivering complex engineer projects, generally within the major projects sector (typically Government, Defence, Nuclear and Rail sectors).
Due to a very strong order book and ongoing expansion plans in the South East, they are looking to recruit a Head of Engineering, to help oversee the growth and project delivery in the South East of England.
This role would suit someone with a strong background within HVAC project Delivery, and the ambition to help maintain the long term growth plans of the business as one of the market leaders in their sector.
- Reporting to the Operations Director, you will oversee the leadership, engineering and design strategy, management and reporting on major projects in the South East Region.
- Oversee Project Design, Project Engineering and Design for Manufacture, relating to HVAC systems.
- Relationship management, ensuring clients expectations are managed.
- Develop existing client relationships and hopefully ensuring repeat business.
- Ensure Health and Safety is paramount on site, aiming for a zero accident work place.
- Assist with the ongoing business growth strategy
Requirements for the position:
- HNC/Degree Qualified, ideally within an engineering related subject.
- Experience working at management level in relation to the Design management and Project delivery, specifically relating to HVAC/Ventilation Systems.
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role, dealing with challenging projects.
- Previous experience within the Defence/Nuclear/Rail Sector relating to HVAC/Ventilation systems.
- A strong track record within construction, Building Services or ventilation systems.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Either based in the South East, or willing to relocate/Work away (living away allowances are on offer)
In return they are offering a very generous salary and package, plus superb longer term prospects.
For a confidential discussion on this role or if you would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533. I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance to arrange a time to speak.
Apply for Head of Engineering - South East England
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly