Technical Operations Manager
A new position within Mitie has opened up, as a Technical Operations Manager to be based in and around London. The successful person for this role will successfully manage and oversee a prestigious banking group contract. You will manage the estate engineering processes, technical information and change management - leading by example the critical engineering process to instil fully a zero down time ethic.
If you're looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
- Demonstrate strong and consistent leadership with the Operation Managers, setting high standards and expectations, challenging the norm to gain continual improvements
- Demonstrate strong management capabilities at all time, excellent organisation, time management, procedure and process management
- The proactive ownership of the quality delivery and maintenance issues within the buildings you control in your geographical area, by good utilisation of your operations team and leveraging of customer relationships
- Carry out site audits, tool box talks, compliance reviews and investigations
- Maximise the use and compliance to the Mobile Technology (PDA) – ensure the technology utilised by engineers to manage their daily activities is fully utilised and that engineers are well trained, you have to act as their expert support with this equipment
The right person for the job:
- Recognised mechanical or electrical qualification
- Experience of working in a critical engineering background
- Demonstrable experience of direct management of engineering staff and sub-contractors
- Strong people management leadership and influencing skills
- Commercially aware
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, company car, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to progress within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now?
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.
Apply for Technical Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly