Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Are you an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next opportunity to work with a unique and independent building services consultancy?
The client we are currently work with are highly accredited and have been operating for nearly half a century, so they are well established with in the market. They have delivered some impressive projects and are looking to add a new member to their team to assist with their ever-increasing workload.
They are currently looking for a dynamic and ambitious Intermediate Electrical Engineer that is interested in progressing up the ranks and growing with the company. You will already have good experience when it comes to the detailed design of electrical systems within a variety of different buildings.
Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in building services or Electrical Engineering
- Working towards chartership ideally
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in a design role within building services
- Good knowledge of a variety of different industries
- Good knowledge of a variety of different design software
- Revit experience desired
If you are an intermediate electrical design engineer with aspirations of expanding your knowledge and growing with a prestigious company then apply now.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly