Senior Electrical Design Engineer
My client is a global multi-disciplinary consultancy based in London and Surrey.
They specialise in all aspects of mechanical and electrical building design services, including HVAC, chillers, heating and cooling, LV electrical systems, lighting, drainage and hot and cold water systems.
Due to a rapid increase in growth we are looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer (on a contract basis) to join their busy team in Surrey or London for a minimum of six months.
As the Senior Electrical Design Engineer you are expected to work independently on designs and have the capability to take control of projects.
• Vibrant individuals with strong Building Services background
• Ability to work independently to consistently high standards
• Working knowledge of technical software Dialux and Amtech
• Experience of working on large scale mixed use development projects
• Excellent communication skills, with the capability to liaise with the M&E team in addition to clients
• Good supervisory qualities and experience
• Extensive knowledge of UK building regulations
• First-rate time management skills, demonstrating the capability to implement plans
within time constraints
As the ideal candidate you will have experience of using technical software Amtech and Dialux, as well as previously leading projects as a Senior Electrical Engineer and be able to overcome problems to move the project forward.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact the Skilled Careers contract team on 0207 065 7276 or email email@example.com
Apply for Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly