Electrical Design Engineer - West London - £35-£45k
I am currently working with an award winning, Industry leading M&E Design Consultancy, widely considered a “top 10” company within the M&E Design sector.
They have a strong presence in the UK, but also work on international projects, and have offices in the Middle/Far East, Europe and Asia (great for future overseas work opportunities).
They work in a variety of sectors, generally with high profile clients. Typical projects include Commercial, Retail, Data Centres, Hotels, High End Residential and Education to name a few.
They are currently looking to recruit an Intermediate Level Electrical Design Engineer, to join their West London office (Very nice services office in the heart of London with great access and a number of tube stations close by).
This position would suit someone with 2-3 years experience within a Building Services Consultancy, who really wants to make the next step in their career to work for a leading company within the industry.
You will get the chance to work on amazing projects, receive full support to CEng as you progress to Senior engineer level. They want to secure the next “future Directors” of the business.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building services Electrical Design Engineer, with a Consulting Environment.
- Degree/MSc qualified in an engineering/Building Services related subject.
- Ideally 2-4 years experience within a UK based M&E Consultancy as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer.
- Capable of working on your own initiative, attending site and client meetings and representing the company in a professional way.
- UP to date with the latest industry software, and keen to keep learning and developing your skills as an engineer.
- Career motivated, and keen to progress quickly to senior engineer and chartered engineer status. There is a very real opportunity to progress to Director for the right person.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of an award winning engineering team, on technically challenging projects.
- Learn from the best engineers in the industry. You will receive mentorship from world class engineers.
- Ongoing CPD, and full support to CEng chartership. They invest heavily in their engineers.
- A very generous salary package in line with the best in the industry.
If you are an intermediate Electrical Design engineer and would like to be considered for this position, please call Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available on 01483 343 0163 or mobile 07823 333 533. Alternatively you can email email@example.com