Intermediate Electrical Engineer
A privately owned, boutique MEP building services consultancy based in Wimbledon are seeking an established Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join their busy team.
They currently have a strong pipeline of project work from a range of sectors including: residential, manufacturing, commercial, education, the care industry, medical, retail, and hotels - both new-builds and refurbishments. Current projects include multiple CAT A/B fit-out commercial office buildings and large residential projects in Central London.
This role would suit a candidate who is looking for a local company where you can truly develop and begin to run your own projects, from concept to completion, and gain direct mentorship and support from a hands-on Director with a wealth of experience.
- Over 3 years of experience working in building services engineering environment.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- Degree qualified in Building Services Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Highly competent with AutoCAD, Cymap, Dialux, and other relevant design software.
- The drive to progress in their career to a senior level and beyond.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If you're an Intermediate Electrical Engineer looking for a new opportunity to develop your skill set and lead large and exciting projects, apply with your up-to-date CV today.
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly