Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working for a leading facilities company?
A new position within Mitie has opened up, as a Lead Plumber to be based in and around either Birmingham or London (multiple opportunities). The successful person for this role will be responsible for maintenance and installation works across a variety of commercial premises. You will act as a representative of Mitie Water carrying out work as detailed by the Remedial Works Manager.
If you're looking for a career working for one of the UK's leading FM companies, with genuine opportunities to move up the ladder, then we are the company that want to help you, guide and inspire you to achieve your full potential.
- Take responsibility to deliver a first class service for the customers
- Complete projects so they can be signed off and are compliant with HSG 274
- Organise from start to finish remedial projects from WRA
- Be available to training to enhance their capabilities and efficiency
- Provide technical support to the regional service delivery team
- Ensure that paperwork is completed correctly and handed in on time
- To deal with any priority remedial works following the legionella WRA or our non-conformance results (red reports) from Mitie Water risk assessors
The right person for the job:
- NVQ Level 2 in Plumbing
- Unvented tickets
- TMV servicing and maintenance experience
- Commercial awareness
- Knowledge of water hygiene works as per HSG274 guidance
So what do we offer? A fantastic salary package, company car, a pension scheme, private healthcare and the chance to progress within the company.
If you are a right fit for the role, then why not apply now?
There's a lot to know about Mitie so let's start with the facts. We provide facilities, property and energy management for a wide range of public and private sector businesses.
We work with a vast number of clients in every industry, delivering the broadest range of services that can be found in one place: from integrated facilities management, to property services, to energy management and much more.
What makes us different?
We specialise in strategic outsourcing and energy services, bringing together the expertise and capabilities of Mitie to help our clients achieve their organisational goals. In simple terms, we find out what our clients want and use our people and technology to help them get it as efficiently as possible.
Our values and behaviours
An individual's belief in our values and behaviours is as important as their technical and/or professional know how which is why our Job Descriptions are written with these in mind.
Working with our clients
Our specialist skills and knowledge is driven by market expertise. We understand that all of our markets have a unique set of requirements and that these are always changing as clients respond to what is going on around them. Our teams make it their job to know what is happening and make sure that the advice and services we provide are the best they can possibly be.