Junior BIM Technician
We are currently working with a multi-disciplinary consultancy that's been operating for over 20 years. They operate in all sectors of the market and deliver some great projects throughout the nation. They are currently looking for a Trainee M&E BIM Technician to come and join them in their Edenbridge office to assist in their increase in workload. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of building services as well as some experience with AutoCAD and/or Revit.
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for most of the general drawings for most projects, you will be given full training alongside your workload to ensure you are able to progress with the company and expand your knowledge as a BIM Technician.
Junior BIM Technician Requirements:
- Good knowledge of Building Services
- Will have a good idea of how to take CAD drawings from early stages to completion
- Ensure timescales and budgetary requirement are adhered to
- Ability to Liaise with other design professionals when required
- Full UK driving license
- Masters in BIM Management desirable
If you're interested in this exciting opportunity to work with this established consultancy as a Junior BIM Technician and progress with the company then apply now.