Are you currently an experienced MEP AutoCAD Technician within the buildings services arena looking for your next opportunity to work with a diverse and busy building services consultancy?
The company that we are currently working have bee operating for a good amount of time and show no sign of slowing down. They work out of two different offices in around the Nottingham area and are currently looking for an experienced CAD technician to come and assist them due to the increase in the work flow.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in similar roles within the building services environment, you will be able to work as part of a team and individually to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the client's standards. You will have to be able to manage multiple projects at one time, and comfortable liaising with other professionals throughout the business to ensure smooth delivery of projects.
MEP AutoCAD Technician Requirements:
- To take the CAD drawings from early stages right through to completion
- At least 3 years' experience within a similar role within a building services consultancy
- Ensuring all drawing work is coordinated avoiding clashes and accurately integrated with the architectural design
- Ensuring timescales are adhered to
- Liaising and coordinating with other design consultants when required
If you are a capable and ambitious CAD Technician looking for your next exciting opportunity then please apply.