Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - £40-£50k - European travel on offer
I am currently looking to recruit a strong intermediate Building Services Electrical Design engineer, to work for a well established, leading M&E consultancy, based in the Greater London/North Surrey area.
My client is a well established within the London and European markets, and have some very high profile projects ongoing.
Due to expansion plans and a couple of recent major project wins, they are looking to recruit an Electrical Design engineer to join the team. They are happy to consider ambitious engineers from an intermediate level and above.
You will work closely with one of the Directors of the business, shadowing his every move to ensure you are learning from the very best. You will attend site/client meetings and be offered one to one mentorship, so this really is a fantastic opportunity to learn.
There is also the opportunity to travel in Europe, which is a great opportunity. If you want to work on great projects within a dynamic forward thinking consultancy, this opportunity is not to be missed.
Requirements for the position:
- Currently working as a Building Services Electrical Design engineer, ideally at intermediate level or above.
- HNC/Degree qualified. They will also offer you full support to CEng if this is something you are interested in pursuing.
- Capable of working closely with the Director of the business as well as other disciplines, producing high quality, accurate designs on major high profile projects.
- Up to date with the latest industry software.
- You will have the opportunity to travel to European projects, so you must be willing to visit projects in Europe.
What my client can offer you:
- One to one mentorship from one of the Directors of the business, an engineer widely considered one of the best in the country.
- The chance to work on major high profile projects in both the South East and Europe.
- Full support to CEng chartership.
- A very competitive salary package and regular pay reviews.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting position, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer - £40-£50k - European travel on offer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly