Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
A privately owned, medium sized and award-winning building services consultancy are seeking an established Intermediate Mechanical Engineer for their busy Central London office. This firm specialise in full MEP design, commissioning, facilities management, surveying, and project management.
Project-wise, they have built a strong client base due to their continuous delivery of quality and superior designs. They have an outstanding reputation in the industry for large retail projects as well as working across a range of sectors including: hotel & leisure, residential, restaurants, and commercial builds to name a few.
The ideal candidate will already be working as an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer in a building services consultancy or contractor. They will also be client facing and willing to represent them in client meetings. A proven track record of delivering quality designs as well as a sound understanding of its application and implementation on-site in the construction phase is also preferable.
- Over 5 years of experience working in building services engineering environment.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Competent with technical report writing.
- On-site experience carrying out surveys.
- Degree qualified in Building Services Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Competent with AutoCAD, Revit/BIM, Hevacomp, IES/TAS, and other relevant design software.
- The drive to progress in their career to a senior level and beyond.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
- 'On-the-tools' prior experience would be a bonus.
If you're an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer looking for a fresh start in an award-winning firm with a strong pipeline of projects across a range of sectors, apply with your up-to-date CV today.
Apply for Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly