As part of an increase in workload my client is urgently seeking to recruit a Revit Technician to join their Building Services department delivering engineering solutions across a number of schemes ranging from individual private houses, large scale urban regeneration, commercial offices, education facilities and retail / leisure projects, with construction values up to £200 million.
- Preparing Architects drawings for use as references.
- Amending 2d drawings (including schematics) to Engineers mark-ups.
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2d drawings with minimal instruction.
- Liaising directly with engineering team to ensure client's needs and projects are delivered on time.
- Issuing drawings.
- Externally you will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
- Modelling/co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
- Creating Revit families as required.
- Setting up Revit drawing sheets
Ability to produce work of a consistently high quality to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with the internal management of the company from Graduate to Director Level.
- A good eye for detail.
- Ability to take and follow instructions.
Required Qualifications/ Experience:
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
- 1-2 years FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
- Minimum 3 years AutoCAD experience.
- Minimum 2 experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
- Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
Apply for REVIT Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly