- Full Time
£90,000 - £100,000 + Benefits Package + Bonus
A large, instantly recognisable building services engineering contractor based in Central London are looking for a Design Director. Within this role you will manage the pre construction design process via consultants and in house engineering and coordination teams, working closely with the Project Directors, BIM Managers and Board of Directors.
This company has a first class reputation in London for working on some of the largest and most well publicised projects in the UK. Within this role you will get the chance to work on some of the largest commercial office, mixed use and high rise schemes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company where there is opportunity to be promoted to Design Director within 12 months. Candidates should hold the below experience:
- Experience working within a Associate/ Associate Director or Design Manager role
- Experience in a client facing role managing MEP Design Teams
- Ideally some experience working within a contractor however this is not essential
- Experience working on project using BIM methodologies.
- Educated to at least degree level
- Hold a membership with CIBSE or IMECHE
- Be Mechanically Bias.
For more information please contact George Osborn on 01206 913 292
Apply for Design Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly