Senior Project Manager (MEP)
7 days left
- Full Time
Project Director (MEP) - Major £1bn+ Development
£500/day-£550/day - Long-Term Contract
Capstone are currently recruiting for a Project Director (MEP), to work as part of the senior management on a major landmark development in London, valued at £1bn+.
You will be experienced in leading MEP teams in the design, procurement, cost and product review, construction delivery and sign off/handover over complex MEP packages on major residential or mixed-use schemes over £75m.
Happy to consider degree qualified or time-served candidates who have worked on large residential or mixed-use developments in London, for developers, consultancies or contractors.
This is not a hands-on, delivery role. You will be overseeing various MEP teams, consultants and contractors/sub-contractors, pulling all relevant parties together to ensure efficient design and safe delivery.
You will report into the Development Director and provide regular progress updates along with holding meetings with Directors, consultants and contractors/sub-contractors.
- Proven experience overseeing teams on the design and delivery of complex MEP packages on major residential or mixed-use developments, including high-rise.
- Background of working on £75m+ developments.
- Strong health & safety focus with a proven background of overseeing safe sites.
- Excellent understand of construction legislation and construction practices.
- Good understanding of design, testing and commissioning activities as well as construction phase installations.
- Strong site presence, well respected by all parties.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a high-level MEP bias individual, to work on what is truly a landmark development.
Project Director (MEP) | Technical Services Director | MEP Lead | Head of Building Services | Head of MEP | Design Director | MEP Design Manager | Technical Services Manager | MEP Project Manager
Apply for Senior Project Manager (MEP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly