Associate Building Services Engineer
Are you currently on the lookout for a new role with a world famous Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy?
The company that we are currently working with is highly accredited and won lots of awards in the UK market. They span a multitude of different industries and have offices strategically placed across the country.
They are currently looking for an Associate Building Services Engineer to come and work with their Building Services division in Leicester. You will have the opportunity to work on some truly unique and interesting projects throughout a multitude of different sectors ranging from large scale commercial schemes to smaller more intricate projects. Their client base varies vastly and dealing with a mix of contractors and developers from a plethora of sectors.
Associate Building Services Engineer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and growth of the building services division in Leicester
- Responsible of technical development of the team
- Assisting the partners of the business
- Liaise with existing clients and create new opportunities
- Responsible for the recruitment process of new engineers in to the business
- Still get involved with design of projects
Associate Building Services Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Building Services or Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Minimum of ten years in a building services consultancy environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to mentor and guide junior and intermediate engineers
- Good client facing skills
- Desirable to bring new business in to the company
If you wold like the opportunity to work with this prestigious and highly renowned consultancy as an Associate Building Services Engineer then apply now, or get in contact with Kye Nessling on 01728 726 125.
Apply for Associate Building Services Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly