Junior Mechanical Engineer
I am working on an exceptional opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer with a highly regarded and established building services design consultancy in Nottingham.
They have been operating within the building services industry for the past 50 years, providing project management, building services design engineering, surveying, and energy management nationwide.
They have built and have built their reputation by constantly delivering high quality design for end user clients, architects, main contractors and subcontractors across a range of sectors including: defence, commercial, infrastructure, education, and residential to name but a few.
- Over 2 years of experience in building services design.
- Experience in working across multiple RIBA stages.
- Degree qualified in building services or mechanical engineering.
- Client facing & technically competent.
- Be efficient with AutoCAD, Cymap, Hevacomp, and other relevant design software.
- Hard working & self-sufficient.
If this role sounds of interest and you're an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer looking for a local consultancy working on great projects in a fantastic environment, then please apply and attach your up-to-date CV today.
Apply for Junior Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly