Mechanical Building Surveyor - Manchester
I am currently looking to recruit a Mechanical Building Services Surveyor, to work for an award winning Multi-disciplined consultancy, based in the heart of Manchester.
My client are a well known Multi Discipline consultancy, who specialise in Mechanical, Electrical and Structural Design on high profile, world class projects.
Their Manchester office is one of the largest and most well established offices, and they have an abundance of work in the North West.
Due to an increase on workload and long term growth plans, they are looking to recruit a Senior/Principal level Mechanical Surveyor, to join their team.
My client will offer a very generous salary and package, the chance to work on amazing projects and long term prospects for the right person.
Requirements for the position:
- A strong background within Building Services, with a Mechanical bias.
- An experienced Surveyor, with a proven track record within the M&E Sector.
- Knowledge of various survey types, including Pre acquisition, Dilapidations, PMR and Vendors and Due diligence.
- Ideally HND/Degree qualified, but this is not essential.
- Currently located in the Manchester region, or wiling to relocate (this is a permanent staff please)
- Happy to perform a client facing role, representing the company at meetings.
What my client can offer you:
- The chance to work as part of an award winning team, on industry leading highly prestigious projects.
- Work as part of a dynamic team for a leading company, with a great reputation in the industry.
- Long term career prospects, with a clear path for progression.
- A very competitive salary and package.
If you are a Building Services Mechanical Surveyor and would like to be considered for this position, please call Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment.
I am available from 8am-8pm Monday-Saturday on 01483 343 016 or mobile 07823 333 533.
Apply for Mechanical Building Surveyor - Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly