Senior Mechanical Estimator
Mechanical Estimator / Estimating Manager - £45,000 - 60,000 + Car - Northampton - Building Services (HVAC)
Your new company
A medium sized Mechanical Contractor based in Northampton are looking for a Senior Mechanical Estimator / Estimating Manager.
They design and install mechanical and electrical services on construction projects in all major sectors. Working with local authority and local contractors.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Mechanical Estimator looking to take steps into management.
Your new role
- This is a hands-on role with a responsibility for the production of mechanical tenders for both pre-designed and design & construct projects.
- The role is to breakdown client enquiries, organise or complete the required surveys and prepare detailed Mechanical estimates, tenders and quotations to ensure that opportunities are being accurately estimated competitively, successfully and profitably.
- You will support the Business in client meetings and estimation/tender presentations to help secure tendered opportunities.
- Using relevant industry experience, you will be expected to help develop and refine the estimation process to improve efficiency, clarity, and accuracy while reducing overall costs.
What you'll need to succeed
- Solid understanding of Mechanical estimating and previous experience in the construction industry, ideally as an estimator in a similar role (values ranging from £1-2million)
- Established background in Estimating on a range of mechanical services projects
- Mechanical design experience would be preferable (design & build projects)
- Experience using estimation or cypher software
- The ability to plan workload for themselves with others to ensure delivery to client deadlines
What you'll get in return
- £45,000 - 60,000
- Car allowance
- Company pension
- 25 days holiday
- Company bonus scheme
For more information, please call Ben Fox 0116 253 8097
Apply for Senior Mechanical Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly