Mechanical Graduate Engineer - Reading
I am currently looing to recruit a Mechanical Engineering graduate, to work for an award winning, industry leading Building Services and construction company.
If you want to work on the best projects, receive full support to CEng chartership and earn a great starting salary with very lucrative future earnings, please read on.
My client is one of the market leaders in the construction and engineering field in the UK, and have worked on and delivered some of the most iconic projects in the country.
Their Reading office specialises in Mechanical and Electrical Design within major projects, and they are currently looking to recruit a graduate Mechanical Design Engineer to strengthen their Mechanical engineering team.
This is a great chance to join a world renowned company offering unrivalled graduate training, and a clear career path to senior engineer and chartered engineer status.
Requirements for the position:
- A recent graduate or soon to be graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or Architecture.
- A keen interest in Mechanical Design engineering in relation to construction/the Built environment.
- Keen to work for a major player within the Mechanical engineering/construction sector.
- Either located in the Reading area or happy to relocate for the position.
- Confident, well presented and keen to learn.
What my client can offer you:
- First class training to chartered engineer status.
- You will receive one to one mentorship from an experienced Mechanical engineer, and will attend site/client/design meetings with them.
- Work for a company that invest heavily in their staff.
- A very competitive starting salary and package, one of the best in the industry.
If you are a Mechanical Graduate and would like to apply, please contact Dean Parry Director of BPI Recruitment on 01483 343 016, or mobile 07823 333 533.
I am available 8am-8pm Monday to Saturday.
Apply for Mechanical Graduate Engineer - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly