Mechanical Building Services Design
Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
Up to £35K + 5% pension, 25 days holiday & more!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a highly respected construction consultancy for an enthusiastic and experienced Mechanical Design Engineer. The successful candidate will come from a strong building services background and will be looking to move to further their career.
Working on projects that include listed university buildings, nationally renowned retail complexes and branded restaurants the ideal candidate will have been exposed to a wide range of sectors. The chosen engineer will have proven experience liaising with clients from initial tender through to sign off and will therefore be confident and articulate.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a company who will support and develop you professionally. There is scope for you to progress up to the ranks and receive assistance becoming Chartered, if you aren't already.
* Experience working within a similar role in either a consultancy or contractor environment.
* Experience with, amongst others, Heating, Ventilation, Cooling and Hot and Cold Water.
* Experience of AutoCAD & Hevacomp and understanding of Revit.
* Accredited building services or mechanical engineering degree, HNC or HND.
* 25 Days Holiday
* Subscription to relevant bodies.
* Life Assurance.
* 5% Employer pension contribution