Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer – London
£50-58k + excellent benefit package
I am currently working alongside a successful consulting engineering firm headquartered in central London; they are looking to bring in a Senior Electrical Engineer with a strong background in Building Services on rail projects due to planned company growth and a busy pipeline of high profile projects.
Senior Electrical Engineer Duties
- Report to and assist Associate Electrical Engineer
- Be both a technical design expert and confident in front of clients
- Mentor and lead teams of junior and intermediate engineers
Senior Electrical Engineer Requirements
- Strong background in rail within building services, (Stations etc)
- Proven background in hands on design
- Confident in the design on Lighting, fire, and building power systems
- Competent in front of clients
The company boasts generous salaries; this is in addition to one of the best benefits packages in the building services industry.
My client are involved in a wide range of industry leading projects.
Senior Electrical Engineer Benefits
- Opportunity to work in a company with a great training scheme
- Great company benefits package
- You will be involved in projects that shape the London skyline
- Opportunity to collaborate on national projects
If you are looking to be a part of a consultancy with an unparalleled reputation for excellence in engineering, and the chance to take your career to the next level then this role would definitely be of interest.
For more information on the position, please contact Sam Skelsey on 0207 065 7276 or email@example.com