Electrical building services engineer
We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Building Services Engineer to join a commercial property consultants at their Manchester office.
Working as part of a National Engineering Services team the candidate will have the opportunity work on a variety of projects across the UK and Europe.
The ideal candidate will have professional experience within the Engineering Services Industry to ensure work is carried out to a specified standard having had a consultancy or facilities services background.
The National Engineering Services team consists of 40 Building Services Engineers and provides a platform for professional and career development.
IT Knowledge to include MS Word, Excel and Project plus Amtech design software (or equivalent) along with AutoCAD is preferable.
• On site Engineering Services inspections and survey reports
• Engineering Contractor Monitoring
• Prepare designs and calculations for electrical systems in buildings
• Prepare budget cost estimates for project designs.
• Producing Engineering Service Lifecycle Plans
• Ability to advise on Engineering Service Compliance and recent Energy guidance
• Facility Maintenance Contractor monitoring and reporting
• Client meetings and reporting
As part of this global provider of Real Estate Services our client is a specialist group providing commercially focused Engineering Services consultancy to a wide range of blue chip organisations and investors. They provide survey, design and procurement advice along with on-going management of Engineering Services maintenance contracts, monitoring the overall service delivery on behalf of many blue chip clients and investors. They work on both Grade A office Space and Listed Buildings, including the Three Graces (The Royal Liver Building, The Cunard Building and Port of Liverpool building) in Liverpool and Co-op Tower in Manchester.