Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Our client is an award winning multi-discipline consultancy delivering projects worldwide. Working alongside Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers and signature Architects on some of the most prestigious global projects, the company have developed an enviable reputation for producing bespoke design solutions.
They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join their busy Central London office.
As a successful candidate you will join their established team based in their busy Central London office on a 6 months + contract, working on mixed-use projects.
The ideal applicant will work as a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer with proven experience of working on mixed-use projects. You will be required to conduct detailed designs without assistance, using Hevacomp software.
· Dynamic individuals with a strong Building Services background
· First-rate communication skills, especially when liaising with the M&E team
· Knowledge of existing standards and ability to develop requirements for new building service projects
· Working knowledge of technical software
· Excellent time management skills
· Drive and determination
· Good supervisory qualities and experience
· Highly motivated with the drive to take on new challenges
As the ideal candidate you will have a working knowledge of relevant technical software including Hevacomp. In addition to this you will ideally have experience producing detailed designs without assistance.
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Micaela Mitchell - firstname.lastname@example.org